be genki faqs
ARE BE GENKI PRODUCTS TRULY NATURAL?
Yes, Be Genki products are made from the finest quality natural ingredients that work with the body’s natural physiology to promote a healthy glowing complexion. Be Genki products contain NO genetically modified ingredients, artificial colours, artificial fragrances, synthetic fillers, parabens, sulphates, phthalates or mineral oils.
WHY ARE BE GENKI PRODUCTS PACKAGED IN AMBER BOTTLES AND JARS?
Be Genki products are preserved in amber bottles and jars protecting the product from damage due to heat, sunlight and air, therefore greatly enhancing shelf life and effectiveness.
IS BE GENKI PACKAGING RECYCLABLE?
Be Genki products are packaged in environmentally friendly recyclable bottles, jars, and boxes. Boxes are manufactured from recycled paper and are recyclable. Be Genki also donates 5% of its profits to environmental sustainability campaigns that work towards a better, brighter and cleaner future for the world we live in, ensuring that every Be Genki purchase also gives back to the planet.
DOES BE GENKI INCLUDE EVERY INGREDIENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE PRODUCT ON THE LABEL?
Yes, Be Genki products are labelled with a comprehensive listing of ALL ingredients to ensure that you know exactly what is in each product.
ARE BE GENKI PRODUCTS OR ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
Be Genki products are NEVER tested on animals. Be Genki is accredited by Choose Cruelty Free Limited.
WHERE ARE BE GENKI PRODUCTS MADE?
Be Genki products are made in Australia. Be Genki is an Australian owned company.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO USE BE GENKI PRODUCTS?
To get the best results from Be Genki’s range of products please follow these simple recommendations.
- Clean your hands before applying Be Genki products.
- Be Genki products are highly concentrated so you will only need small amounts with each application.
- Remember to close the lid tightly after each use to prevent the product from deterioration.
- Store your Be Genki products in a cool spot (below 30 degrees celcius) away from direct sunlight.
- Unopened Be Genki products have a shelf life of 2 years. After opening, Be Genki products should be used within 3 – 4 months.